dinsdag 19 juli 2011

The beauty of silence

Why is it that people always feel the need to chat. Every moment of silence has to be filled. I don’t like it. And if you talk too much, I don’t like you.

It’s actually why I always go to my friends instead of let them hang in my place. So I can leave when I’m done talking. When I heard enough noise. I’m too polite to tell them to shut up. I go home and be alone. Luckily my friends know me well and let me leave without questioning. I’m lucky with my friends. And although I have a lot of friends, I’m still a loner. And I love it. I love the silence. There’s something magic about it. I can be alone for days and I don’t care. Am I a social disaster? Probably. At least for society. But maybe they are just weird. And not me. It is possible. Don’t get me wrong, I like to hang out with my friends and talk and act goofy. But I can’t live without my alone time. 

And don’t let me start about guys, what is wrong with some of you? It happens sometimes a guy likes me. Not so often, but occasionally it happens. And the more I go away for some space and some silence, the more they come barking into my space. What the hell is wrong with you? Do I seriously have to talk to you every second of the day? Did men became girls all of a sudden? Leave me alone. Go sit next to me, shut up and play with your laptop.
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten